About the job
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because were passionate about what we do.
Your main tasks would be:
- Handling processes within Invoicing, Collection and Disputes area to secure on time payment of receivables
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Maintains effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvement projects and support to direct supervisor in other assigned tasks.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
- Is a graduate / student in finance and accounting or similar area
- Has high interpersonal and communication skills
- Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues
- Shows positive attitude and engagement
- Is open to change and improvements
- Speaks English fluently
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code,
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Flexible working time
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects in the area of finance