Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Agents/Advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Agents/Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.