#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
Statistician (Biotech Data Analyst)
Gdansk Science & Technology Park, Trzy Lipy 3
In this role you’ll be a part of our Manufacturing Science and Technology Team supporting other units if required.
- Performing advanced statistical analyses required for Process Transfer and Scale-up, Process Validation and Ongoing Process Verification
- Design optimization for analytical method for production process and automatization of reports and analyses in the area
- Design/build database using methodologies to integrate multiple types of data and sources. Collecting data from different groups/departments and provide statistical support for other areas
- Provide insights, recommendations and advice
- Creation of reports, visualizations, data presentations
- Performing deep dive data reviews
- Taking care of data consistency and timeliness
- Reviewing data (completeness of information, proper execution)
- Responsibility for data entry as needed for reports/data base updates
- 2 years of experience in statistics – working with datasets to extract statistical insight using models from machine learning, statistical learning or similar
- Experience in design of experiments and a mastery of various statistical methodologies such as multivariate statistics, linear and non-linear modeling, data integration and data mining tools
- Graduated in Statistics, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical programming languages and such tools as SAS, R etc.
- Knowledge of MiniTab and/or JMP will be a plus
- Ability to wrangle datasets, performing operations such as splitting, joining, filtering and transforming datasets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (must be strong with Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, and basic math formulas)
- VBA programming and Macro development
- Knowledge of databases usage and management: SQL, Microsoft, Oracle (experience/knowledge of at least one)
- Good visualization skills, ability to communicate statistical through vizualisations
- Ability to effectively communicate with others on the project team and in the department
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient English language skills
- Knowledge of GMP and FDA regulations is a plus