#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
As PM Office Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and controlling the full operational project management life cycle and software development for the implementation of complex, large-scale and strategic initiatives. It is an exciting opportunity to run a Project Management Office including the local implementation of the appropriate tool, process and mindset to allow comprehensive projects review and decision making across all levels of the site organization.
- Controlling an operational project portfolio activity directing and supporting effective prioritization and strategic decision making
- Implementing policies, system monitoring and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all operational projects and initiatives
- Overseeing the impacts and interdependencies between programs to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the site/company
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management (PMO, tools, methodologies)
- Track record of managing a PMO within an organization
- Experience with managing multiple projects in an industrial environment
- Experience with biopharmaceuticals and knowledge of applicable standards
- Proven program/project management skills
- University degree in biotechnology, engineering, chemistry or experience in an equivalent technical profession
- Fluent English
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization in cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills