In order to increase the support to our farmer owners it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We start building our organisation during the coming quarters and are currently planning to establish a team of 15 highly competent support people. The team will be part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to provide timely and effective 1st line and operational support to our to our 9000+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
Specifically you will:
- be part of a unique team supporting farmers in an organization that focuses its activities on sustainability
- handle internal and member enquiries and proactively follow up
- maintain master data information
- handle support tasks such as creating work orders, sales orders etc.
- book and handle expenses for elected members
- close cooperation with key stakeholders across Arla Foods organisation
- report to internal as well as external stakeholders
- handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
Who are you?
You are a customer centric and solution oriented person with high commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. Moreover you take full accountability to seek out answers you might not know.
You have strong communication skills and team oriented approach. You like to make a difference and are willing to develop in an unconventional, unique environment by cooperating with farm owners.
- are fluent in spoken and written English and one of the following languages: German, Danish, Dutch or French
- have minimum 1 year of professional experience in providing service support using multiple sources
- have at least a bachelor degree
- have experience within solutions such Office 365 and SharePoint
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing