At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Senior Robotic Process Automation Specialist
Job location: Gdańsk
Senior RPA Specialist is an IT person responsible for development of automation improvements. In particular, gathering and assessing requirements, designing, developing, testing and maintaining delivered RPA solutions.
- Identifying automation opportunities for stakeholders by proposing solutions to automate repetitive tasks
- Requirements gathering and assessment, writing functional specifications
- Providing solution design and pricing input to RPA requests
- Developing, testing and delivery of new automations utilising Automation Anywhere and other development tools
- Technical assessment of upgrades and management of regression testing and deployment
- Following project and software development methodologies and processes
- Working closely with the Global Development community within CEVA for Automation
- Minimum Bachelor degree with strong IT technology background
- Willingness to work on B2B contract basis
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar position
- Experience in managing IT solution design and delivery
- Wide breadth of knowledge of IT systems and their potential for integration
- Project delivery skills and familiarity with the project lifecycle
- Good knowledge of JAVA and .NET and/or VBA and/or SQL
- Experience and certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
- Microsoft Server and Networking experience
- Proven track record of RPA developments
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in English
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.