At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Senior PMO Specialist
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk, Location Gdańsk
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
- Supporting project managers in project planning and implementation - especially with regard to methodological and structuring issues
- Taking action on extensive tasks in projects and making a significant contribution to the fact that the project management can concentrate on their actual core tasks
- Creating your own management reports and PowerPoint presentations and, if necessary, presenting the results to the project groups
- Planning and moderation of project workshops independently and ensuring that the desired goals are achieved
- Advising project management on a wide variety of issues, acting as a different point of view, challenging the project approach and methodology.
- Setting up internal project communication structures and continuously developing them within the project
- Tracking project costs and setting up the project budget, reviewing business cases
- In large projects, taking responsibility for individual areas within the PMO team - such as risk management
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration or a similar course
- Fluent English (min. B2)
- Fluent German (min. B2) would be an asset
- Several years of experience in supporting (large) projects in the corporate environment - also from the perspective of an external service provider
- Professional PM know-how, ideally evidenced by relevant certificates; ability to find efficient solutions for a wide range of project issues
- Willingness to work, resilience and ability to act calmly and purposefully even in a hectic environment
- Well-versed in using MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)