At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Rail Professional Europe
Job location: Gdynia
- Implementing and execute rail development plan for rail products in Europe Region.
- Securing proper communication, booking and financial flow to achieve profitable revenue and market share from existing customers and new business
- Improving rail development processes for specific services and products with strong operational engagements
- Securing a proper communication flow with CEVA Europe rail stations and Rail Control Tower China
- Control over current bookings in the system
- Pricing of incoming enquiries from CEVA Europe rail stations and BD Europe units
- Tracing current bookings
- Proved logistics experience with min. 3 years on similar position in sea freight, air freight or rail freight as a freight forwarder
- Ability and readiness to adapt to new business environment
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy, ability to persuade
- Initiative and innovative attitude towards work and processes’ optimization;
- Logical thinking, open minded
- Ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills
- Interesting, independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities,
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (private medical care, life insurance)
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career
opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.