#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Gdansk Science & Technology Park, Trzy Lipy 3
In this role you will be mainly responsible for conducting sampling and testing activities. In addition, you will participate in validation and qualification activities.
- Sampling and testing without supervision: environmental samples, water, gases, raw materials, and final products
- Classification and registration of samples
- Preparation and filling of documentation related to testing results, procedures and reports according to GDP (Good Documentation Practice)
- Preparation of reagents, management of evidence and documentation related to usage of reagents and materials
- Participation in lab equipment qualifications, validations and verification of microbiological methods
- Participation in transfers of technology, processes and methods
- Calibration, cleaning and maintenance of lab equipment
- University degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry or similar
- Experience with microbiological inoculations, sampling and testing of samples
- Working knowledge of calculations in reference to dilutions, concentrations etc.
- Good knowledge of GLP and GDP (Good Documentation Practice)
- Good command of English
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Problem solving and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of microbiological methods: bioburden (water and final product), media quality control
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques