Working hours: Afternoon shift
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types.
- Detect issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, provide clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicate recommendations to both business and engineering teams.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data.
- Contribute innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability.
- Work on language QA work as well as image annotation with language components.
- Contribute to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.