Type of employment: full-time employment, afternoon shift, 6 month’ contract
- Evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data;
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, copywriting, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types;
- Detecting issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, providing clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicating recommendations to operations team;
- Contributing to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise;
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Contributing innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability;
- Working on language QA work as well as imaging annotation with language components: Experience with language QA work and ability to identify grammar issues