Quality Content Reviewer with Hebrew
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types.
- Detect issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, provide clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicate recommendations to both business and engineering teams.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data.
- Contribute innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability.
- Work on language QA work as well as image annotation with language components.
- Contribute to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Good command of Hebrew (at least C1) and English (B2).
- Experience with language quality assurance work and ability to identify grammar issues.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language.
- Analytical and research skills.
- MS Office skills.
- A passion for languages.
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Afternoon shift bonus.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development.
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)..