At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
- Evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying the accuracy of the annotated data based on the Client’s guidelines;
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, copywriting, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types by paying careful attention to the grammar aspects of the given language;
- Following specific guidelines and workflows and detecting issues and trends across a large amount of content;
- Conducting online research to verify the accuracy of the annotated data;
- Providing accurate and language correct explanations behind the particular decisions/choices;
- Problem-solving, providing clear suggestions/feedback to leads, and effectively communicating recommendations to the operations team;
- Contributing to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise.