Do you want to be part of a professional and international multifunctional packaging team? You will join Arla Procurement, Supply Chain and more specific Global Packaging Optimisation, where experts within Packaging functionality, Packaging data and Packaging Food safety regulations work closely together to deliver on Arla Foods strategies and standards within Packaging.
In this role your responsibility will be to secure food safety compliance for a broad range of packaging materials. You will be a key person for both the Packaging Managers and the Packaging Data Coordinator when documentation from suppliers are received.
“As our new Packaging Food Safety Coordinator, you will approve supplier documentation for primary packaging, ensuring Arla packaging complies to relevant EU regulations within the field of packaging and food safety. You can look forward to a job where you will have close interaction with a whole range of dedicated experts within Arla Foods in order for you to ensure documentation for packaging solutions of prime quality and functionality.” says Procurement, Packaging Optimisation Director , Karen Marie Tybjerg.
As a Packaging Food Safety Coordinator (Maternity cover) you will be part of the Global Packaging Optimisation Team within Procurement, Supply Chain. You will have colleagues in Poland (Gdansk), Denmark (Viby), Sweden and UK. Your initial focus will be on primary packaging documentation for food safety and EU regulation, further the role does also entail:
- Facilitate and ensure the efficient and effective running of day-to-day collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure Packaging Compliance towards EU regulation, Arla Packaging Standard and customer Packaging requirements
- Train colleagues across the business within Arla packaging processes and standards
- Contribute and support in continuous improvement on Packaging food safety for Arla Foods
- Actively support and understand the digitalization and automation agenda in Procurement for the Packaging area
- Respond to ad hoc requests from other colleagues within the Packaging Procurement organisation
To be successful in this job, you hold a degree in Food science, Food Technology or related discipline. Ideally you have +3 years of working experience in a food manufacturing environment or food chain operation (quality, production, distribution, sales) preferably with packaging knowledge. Experience within EU packaging regulation for food contact materials is an advantage.
The job require communication to both internal and external stakeholders which require fluent English.
Further we will look for experience/competencies within:
- Packaging material
- Packaging quality standards
- Risk assessment experience
- Project management
- Stakeholder management