As an Operational Excellence Site Director, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of the operational excellence strategy by building operational excellence/process improvement capability internally, ensuring effective process mapping and ownership as well as establishing rigorous governance and compliance standards, consistency, measurement and improvement. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
If you have:
- Leading OpEx Roadmap/Program on-site.
- Setting up the OpEX Organization and Managing performance and development.
- Increasing the OpEX Culture of the Site Organization.
- Triggering Continuous Improvement across the Site.
- Membership of the Site Leadership Team to meet the Goals and Objectives.
- Controlling the OpEx initiatives portfolio activity directing and supporting effective prioritization and strategic decision making.
- Implementing policies, system monitoring and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all operational projects and OpEx initiatives.
- Overseeing the impacts and interdependencies between programs to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the site/company.
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding status, risks and issues.
What we offer:
- Higher education: University degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy or similar experience in an equivalent technical profession.
- MBA is a plus.
- Proven Business Process Management and Continuous Improvement experience, from strategy development to delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a business environment to technical teams and senior management.
- Black Belt is an asset.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Production and Quality, project management and Continuous Improvement.
- Working at Site Leadership Positions to be organizational savvy with a strong understanding of strategic objectives and end-to-end business integration.
- High Influencing capability.
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Company car or car allowance;
- Lunch card;
- Private healthcare;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan above national standards;
- Relocation package;
- Relax room;
- and much more...