At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Ocean Import Agent
Job location: Gdynia
We have an exciting opportunity for a determined and target driven Ocean Import Agent to join our team! Within this role, you will ensure the branch executes all Import shipments effectively and efficiently to meet and exceed customer and CEVA’s expectations.
As an Ocean Import Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining quotes and liaising with shipping lines and overseas agents to find the best route for our customers.
- You will liaise with multiple stakeholders and customers to ensure that we maintain our high standard of service, and you will see the process through end to end, ensuring that the customer is kept up to date with any delays or potential problems.
- Working on executing the ocean freight (LCL) order
- Checking out the documents and requirements
- Working with the European Gateway (Ocean Freight)
- Working with the European Intermodal set up
- Preparing for centralized invoicing
- Handling the shipments within the CEVA Network
- Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, with knowledge of FCL/LCL and shipping terms and documentation, along with experience of liaising with multiple stakeholders and customers.
- Although this role is not responsible for Customs Clearances, it is desirable to understand this process.
- Due to the fast-paced environment, prioritization ability is essential, along with having strong communication skills and high levels of attention to detail.
- With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey.
- We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension, and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands.
- There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
Additionally, you´ll be part of the European Ocean Community.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.