What we do
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
If you are a highly motivated new graduate who loves being at the forefront of breaking news and has a passion for technology, social media, and online content - apply!
As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients.
This role requires you to work on the following shifts: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM; 03:00 PM - 11:00 PM; 11:00 PM - 07:00 AM.
- Translating Russian-language content into English;
- Auditing and programmatically applying business rules for data validation;
- Monitoring and analyzing real-time data from multiple datasets;
- Improving the quality of the dataset output by QA algorithmic data streams;
- Participating in UX user research studies for internal QA tools;
- Staying up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow.