Type employment: full-time employment, standard shift, Monday-Friday
As a Maps Reporting Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of overseeing the activity of the team of Maps Reporting Specialists whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Quality checks the Editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the projects.
- Work closely with Team leads/Editors to communicate the quality metrics.
- Gather data through web research
- Validate data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills
- Meet with other peers within the team to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes
- May be asked to review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency
- Must have strong analytical skills & be quick to understand new concepts
- Adaptability & flexibility to support new projects & comply with process changes
- Prior QA/QC experience highly desired
- Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks
- Comfortable being held to metrics to measure performance
- Must have good oral & written communication skills & the ability to read, write, & speak fluent English. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is also required.
- Role-specific training will be given