Type employment: full-time employment, standard shift, Monday-Friday
As a Maps Reporting Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of overseeing the activity of the team of
Maps Reporting Specialists whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams,
primarily focusing on:
1) Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed
2) Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to thecities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Quality checks the Editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the projects.
- Work closely with Team leads/Editors to communicate the quality metrics.
- Gather data through web research.
- Validate data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills.
- Meet with other peers within the team to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes.
- May be asked to review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency.
- Must have strong analytical skills & be quick to understand new concepts.
- Adaptability & flexibility to support new projects & comply with process changes.
- Prior QA/QC experience highly desired.
- Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks.
- Comfortable being held to metrics to measure performance.
- Must have good oral & written communication skills & the ability to read, write, & speak fluent English. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is also required.
- Role-specific training will be given.