Junior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Responsible for global regulatory submission / dossier publishing day-to-day activities and deliverables.
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository.
- Performing high level of files’ formatting using the client provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.).
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities as per the business requirements.
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation.
- Following established processes and procedures and adhering to Client work instructions and procedures
- Achievement building orientation
- Relationship building
- Punctuality (self-discipline)
- Science, computer science or engineering degree
- 0-1 year of experience in pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry (preferably relevant experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools will be an advantage • Computer literacy is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and a creative thinker
- Cooperation with the most incredible team you ever met
- Opportunity to be a part of rapidly expanding and well-known global organization
- Role that allows you to progress both professionally and personally
- Diverse and multinational work environment
- Inspiring work atmosphere
- Excellent location and office space
- Competitive salary and benefits