Junior Legal Analyst in Legal Center of Excellence (CoE) in Gdańsk
Legal Centre of Excellence provides assistance in the area of legal process outsourcing and fulfillment of regulatory compliance duties.
The idea behind Legal CoE is to combine expertise of regular legal practice of PwC Legal with an access to cost-efficient team of legal and para-legal professionals.
What we expect from you:
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good written and spoken German would be an asset
- Being a legal graduate or a student of 5th year of law
- General legal background and knowledge of basic areas of law (corporate law, financial law and commercial law)
- Attention to detail and to-do approach
- Analytical thinking and ability to resolve complex issues
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in timely manner with highest standards of quality
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of any other European language would be an advantage