#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
IT Application Support Specialist
Gdansk Science & Technology Park, Trzy Lipy 3
As an IT Application Support Specialist, you will be implementing, troubleshoot and maintain service quality for selected applications to support Polpharma Biologics development and manufacturing processes. It is an exciting opportunity to join newly establishing Application Management unit within a dynamic, fast moving environment. The role holder will provide an operational support to a customer and leverage technical domain knowledge in order to ensure applications availability, reliability, and usability.
- Providing IT support and maintenance for laboratory, manufacturing and other supporting business functions systems (e.g. LIMS, Empower, SAP, BOX, QMS);
- Incidents handling, logging and reporting on application problems;
- Handle standard Service Requests and perform User Administration for various
- applications e.g.
- Ensuring compliance of a GxP applications operation and maintenance during its operational life cycle;
- Providing user support and guidance to customers through consulting, teaching and publication of documentation for supported applications;
- Answering questions, clear faults, propose solutions and/or arranging appropriate measures to be taken, involving other experts;
- Monitoring systems and participation in proactive management of its IT infrastructure;
- Support for problem resolutions by close collaboration with the next level support or external Vendors;
- Support of test, Computer System Validation and roll-out activities within planned application changes and maintain relevant documentation (SOPs, OSP) based on the application/business expertise;
- Possible participation in the evaluation of new software packages and/or application changes:
- Identifying and specifying the application requirements;
- Implementing and testing new versions and prototypes;
- Applying appropriate testing procedures and scripts;
- As the SME for small and mid-size applications possible management of operations & support, Service Quality, application optimization & maintenance, smooth transition of projects into operations and relationships to key stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in application support organization, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge/understanding of supported business domain;
- Knowledge of CSV, Data integrity and compliance to 21CFR Part 11 and GxP standards;
- Experience in Citrix environment, TCP/IP implementation, MS Windows/Network;
- Experience working with ITSM processes and tool (Service Now preferably);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to visually describe structure or explain a problem;
- Ability to set and maintain priorities for multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Teamwork spirit - work and support others towards a common goal;
- Language skills – Polish (native or fluent), English (professional level).