At Cognizant, we are dedicated to help the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Krakow. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits.
- Work with the BE team to identify and assess training needs, develop learning objectives, and design effective learning experiences.
- Design, write, and build a range of high-quality learning content that will engage users and drive intended learning outcomes.
- Distil complex concepts and procedures into clear, engaging communication.
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts, and other Instructional Designers to gain alignment on content direction and ensure accurate content.
- Create and maintain learning assets for on-demand content, including video scripts, narration/voice over tracks, storyboards, assessments, and course maps.
- Create and maintain learning assets for instructor-led content, including facilitator slides, facilitator notes, classroom activities, and assessments.