HR Specialist / Senior Specialist will be responsible for handling dedicated HR & Talent Management activities for Poland (all Cognizant locations), including project management for dedicated topics.
The role that involves operational and administrative work as well as includes work with project teams and provide business solutions ensuring stake holder satisfaction.
The HRBP Specialist role serves as a liaison between the business line and Corporate HR to assess human resources needs in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development, management development and competency development. The incumbent must understand the business units being supported and will need analytic skills and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. The individual should also have good
process orientation & implementation skills. Medium level understanding of local labour law and local practices is a must.
HRBP will be a part of local HR Talent Management team, cooperating closely with entire team in Poland.
- To act as a point of the contact for the employees and managers in dedicated fields / business unit(s)
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives - partner with Business leaders and understand the nature of the Business and proactively work on the engagement model
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as talent development, employee engagement, management development, and organizational change
- Program Manage various dedicated Talent Management activities which includes - CCA, Performance Management, Communication, Engagement, Connect, Retention, Employee
- Satisfaction Survey, R&R, Metrics, Dashboard specific to the location
- Work in partnership with local and Corporate HR Team to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support organizational and people performance in line with business needs
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice, including disciplinary, grievance, performance, redundancy and absence management
- Lead or facilitate various communication forums such as Launch Pads, HR connect sessions, Town halls, Open House, skip level meetings etc., as per schedule
- Proactive retention strategies, analyze the trend and come up with solutions
- Partner with the other Talent Managers / Business Partners and other teams to seamlessly manage and execute Business deliverables
- Execute and advise on HR related topics, policies, labour conditions and social law
- Liaises with external vendors for benefits and HR services
- Guide and inform assignees on arrival on procedures and registration actions
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR policies in line with best practice, keep HR handbooks and policies on Cognizant platform up to date
- Initiating all activities and HR administration for employees including initiating contracts, promotion letters, exit interviews, informing on health insurance etc.
- Work closely with HR SS Poland on daily processes: onboarding, personnel filling, HR admin
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues
- Experience of HR processes, policies and procedures
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in HR department (Generalist wide) position
- Min. medium level practical knowledge of labor legislation in Poland
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other HR tools
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Functional knowledge of personnel administration is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related is an asset
- Generalist hands-on person, self-starter with strong organizing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize, organize, follow through on and meet deadlines
- Unquestionable integrity and the ability to build trusting relationships at all levels, team player
- The ability to apply Human Resource solutions to business problems
- Creativity, flexibility and willingness to embrace change and work in multi-functional teams
- Capable to work with a wide range of people and culture backgrounds
- Ability to work effectively with confidential information
- Highly customer focused
- Readiness to travel on business
- To build strong working relationships with the business functions
- To act in a role requiring autonomy and personal responsibility
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing skills and interfacing with senior members of the business
- Ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Problem Solving/Decision Making – A creative and conceptual thinker who can consider the wider picture when making decision. Take ownership of issues and provide clear analysis in a timely manner.
- Program management skillsAs a team we are all different - we like and respect this. Thanks to this we can exchange different views and experiences which allows us to develop better in various areas. Iga, Kasia, Kinga, Sylwia, Parag and Monika are waiting for you and promise excellent journey and some fun