TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our Client is an international, digital development company, specializing in development of web and mobile applications.
Ref. number: 45300#21030036
- Working closely with a large client as an individual contributor and part of a highly technical team of other engineers, technical architect and client stakeholders
- Being able to pick things up quickly and being confident in using and knowing Linux.
- Minimum 3 years experience on similar position
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS (we mainly use Ubuntu, but AWS Linux AMI also happens)
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing environments (mostly AWS, but GCP and Azure is welcome, too)
- Proficiency with Docker
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration management tools (we love terraform and ansible)
- Experience with orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployments (we mostly use GitHub Actions)
- Experience with at least one scripting language - Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash etc.
- Experience with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
- Database administration (backups, replication, sharding, etc.)
- Knowledge of a modern web framework (Django, Rails, etc.)
- Youve built something cool on your own, because you enjoy doing what you do
- Open source contributions
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- Fully remote work or work on-site in Wrocław
- Care about your professional development (training)
- Insure your life and health
- Care about your fitness with Multisport
- Organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- Offer you opportunities for international travel