PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
The Data Analytics team is the main technology hub of PwC in Poland. Currently we employ over 200+ professionals across various IT and advanced analytics roles. Our main services focus on application development and solving business problems with advanced analytics solutions. With this in mind, we are looking for an experienced Data Science Manager who will support us in rapidly expanding our data science capabilities. As a Data Science Manager you will lead the project teams delivering the cutting edge advanced analytics solutions to real business problems in industries such as Banking, Insurance, Retail, FMCG and various others.
What do we expect from you:
- 7+ years of relevant business experience, especially in consulting, banking or retail;
- Interest in applying analytical skills to solve real business problems;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to independently disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills — essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team;
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL;
- Decent understanding and hands-on experience in applying most popular machine learning algorithms to business problems;
- Proven track-record of leading project teams;
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines;
- Graduate of Economics, Econometrics, Quantitative Methods, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Operational Research or related discipline;
- Excellent English speaking and communication skills essential to work with overseas clients.
It would be nice if you have understanding and experience with:
- Experience in effective visualization techniques and tools (Tableau, PowerBI);
- Knowledge of Azure ecosystem (Synapse, Azure ML, ADF);
- Hands on experience in Python.
- Unique opportunity to develop skills at the intersection of consulting and technology working on various assignments that broaden your business and technological skill set at a pace not available in other companies;
- A key part of the fast growing team exceptionally focused on analytic products and data driven solutions;
- Gaining knowledge and experience delivering complex digital solutions and applications for companies from different sectors and geographies;
- Collaborating with top subject matter experts in a dynamic, project driven work environment;
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere;
- Attractive compensation package with additional benefits package.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.