Hi there! We are looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented Customer Content Specialist to join our fast-growing Content Marketing Team.
Your primary responsibility will be to plan and execute customer content initiatives. You will get to work with several teams across GetResponse, and customers from various industries.
You will have access to top tools and you will get to know GetResponse software, so that you will be able to manage your tasks seamlessly and introduce GetResponse to a larger audience.
Your key tasks will include:
- Identifying customers representing key segments from the business perspective
- Creating content presenting GetResponse through the eyes of the customer (creating case studies, gathering testimonials, video case studies)
- Planning and running consultations with selected customers
- Reaching out and scheduling interviews with selected customers
- Interviewing customers for valuable feedback and content
- Running projects and campaigns that aim to promote the customer content produced (e.g. case-studies)
- Passing feedback to project stakeholders
- Coordinating cross-team content marketing projects
What do we expect from you?
- English (near-native level desired)
- Deep understanding of business models and marketing (proved by relevant experience)
- Copywriting skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape (nice to have)
- Project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- A self-starter, who proactively seeks new projects and opportunities
- Detail-oriented and process-driven with experience of making data-driven decisions
- 2nd language is a plus (Russian)
- Polish language is not required
Sound exciting and similar to your experience? Don’t hesitate to apply for this position - we can’t wait to get to know you.
- Remote work
- Home office subsidies
- #getremote fund
- Private health insurance
- Employee pension program (PPE)
- Corporate life insurance
- Sport card fund