Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Gdansk, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture partners with a global asset management company to create a new entity in Poland that will be integrated in partners European structures. Accenture is looking for individuals to play a key role in a multi-cultural environment as members of a cross-border team for Investment operations team. As a member of this team you will contribute to the transformation to build a more sustainable and efficient investment management operations.
- Production of Client reports (responsible for collating information and analysis eg. Performance results, portfolio composition, fund management commentary) within mandated and regulatory timeframes
- Ensuring the on-going quality and accuracy of Investment Management reporting
- Proposing ways to redesign or improve reports quality and content
- Responding to client queries related to Asset Management reports
- Supporting the client onboarding process related to reporting requests
- Ensuring procedures are up to date and controls are in place