Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are looking Assembly/Electro Assembly/Quality Operators to join our rapidly growing team in Gdansk, Poland.
The Assembly Operator / Electro Assembler is responsible for the assembly and wiring to complete electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies by working closely with Engineering and plant management.
- Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, and/or systems. Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Glues, crimps, screws, bolts, solders, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure assembled components, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Handle company tools, equipment and materials with reasonable care and report any problems immediately to supervisor.
- Follow all company policies including but not limited to safety, quality, output and attendance
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be safety conscious
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, documents, procedure manuals
- Able to read supplied specification sheets and apply the data to specific work types
- Preferably possess experience and knowledge in basic electronics
- Excellent physical conditions
- Communicative skills in Polish or English
- MUST HAVE: Permit to work in Poland
We offer safe and stable working conditions in a fast growing company, internal and external trainings, competitive salary, medical care, multisport card and positive team spirit.