Work from home or have a hybrid home / office arrangement
(Subject to applicable Covid rules)
- Processing purchase and sales invoices.
- Processing bank statements as well as account reconciliation.
- Preparing and generating automated and manual payments.
- Processing month-close transactions.
- Support and cooperation with other departments on accounting related issues.
- Fluent spoken and written English- at least B2 level
- University Degree in Economy, Accounting or Finance, last year students or an accounting certification.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in an accounting role.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of tax law and accounting principles and procedures.
- Reliability, strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.