At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla Cravendale®, Arla skyr, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit an A2R Performance Reporting Manager. This role will require close collaboration with finance organizations across Arla to secure smooth and efficient performance reporting process, as well as with IT to ensure usage of the best data sourcing models and reporting technologies. The role will also include an element of people management. In this role you will be part of the A2R Finance and will report to the A2R Senior Manager in Gdańsk.
Account to Report Finance is responsible for overall accounting process that involves collecting, processing and presenting financial information. It governs general accounting and closing activities, fixed assets and leasing management, intercompany , indirect taxes and internal/external reporting.
About the job:
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing team of Financial Controllers/Reporting Specialists
- Partnering with business/commercial stakeholders to ensure consistency of reporting & analysis across the business
- Building and delivering reporting to Senior Stakeholders at global, category and regional level and consulting on the data narrative, opportunities and risks.
- Supporting the development of the new reporting strategy and developing new reporting solutions to ensure dissemination of insights across the business and at all levels. This includes identifying new sources of data to improve analysis and understanding of performance
- Helping to drive improved business performance through productivity and efficiency measures
- Implementation of change within the team, championing and leading continuous process improvement.
- Providing value adding financial insight, support and challenge by building effective working relationships at all levels, including senior managers and with other departments in the business
Who are you?
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in finance/accounting or similar and good understanding of existing IFRS requirements, and the ability to analyse and interpret other reporting frameworks
- ACCA/CIMA or similar accounting certificates achieved or in progress is an advantage
- Data science/data analytics or similar certificates achieved or in progress is an advantage
- Leadership experience
- 4+ years of experience within the accounting/financial reporting
- Proactive approach to investigating and understanding changing accounting requirements and ability to understand the impact on the business, systems, processes and reporting
- Proactively questioning and improving the status quo, thinking outside the current framework in order to improve productivity, efficiency and robust controls around external group financial reporting processes
- Ability to influence peers and senior management and build strong relationship within the team and outside
- Good coaching skills and ability to lead by example
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing