Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
As a Maps Reporting Team Leader, you will be in charge of managing and overseeing the activity of the team of 20 Maps Reporting Specialists, whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Being responsible for their group day-to-day operations, managing time and effort as per SLAs,
- Work allocation,
- Training the new hires within defined timelines,
- Maintaining productivity,
- Policy clarifications and repository, on-floor mentor support,
- Reporting the metrics to both the Client and their direct management,
- Working on improvement of tools and the workflows,
- Previous team supervising experience.